Tips to Promote Imaginative Play
1. Provide a collection of dress-up props for role-play.
2. Look at the clouds and take turns imagining what they resemble.
3. Plant seeds for imaginative thinking by reading lots of books together.
4. Provide toys that encourage creativity and imagination.
5. Make up stories with your child, building on each other’s additions.
6. Arrange play dates with others to foster social and imaginative play.
7. Listen to music with your child and act out how it sounds (sleepy, happy).
8. Take turns “being” things that begin with each letter of the alphabet.
9. Sometimes be your child’s play partner, sometimes just observe.
10. Use your own imagination and awaken your own inner child.
Original Source: fisher-price
Nutcrackers Daycare Academy We are a family owned and operated academy that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. Our teachers are highly trained and extremely attentive to support your child’s desire to explore and discover. Our passionate staff values the relationships we have with our families and work hard to involve them in all our activities and decisions. Our facility provides an openness inside and out for a child to feel free to explore, create, and learn in a safe, loving and developmentally appropriate environment. Contact at 713-842-7796.
Daycare in Houston TX
Academy, Children, Infants 1, Infants 2, Toddlers, Preschool, After School, Child Care & Day Care, Best Infant Day Care in Houston, Best Child Care in Houston, Childcare in Houston, Daycare & Preschool, Child Care Service Houston, Preschool Houston, Best houston preschool, educational preschool, preschool education, preschool in houston, preschool programs in houston, preschools in houston, Houston preschool, Houston Child care, Houston childcare, Houston daycare, Houston Infant Care, Houston after school care, preschool in Houston, Child care in Houston, childcare in Houston, day care in Houston, daycare in Houston