5 Benefits of Children's Daycare
Here are the top 5 benefits of placing your kid in child care.
1. Social skill development - Socialization is an important part of child development. If you don't let your kids interact with other children their age, they won't know how to react when it comes time to go to kindergarten. Holding out on socialization at an early age can cause a child to never fully learn how to feel comfortable around others. Children daycare allows your kids to make their own friends, creating their own social life.
2. You get a break - Between your day job and raising your children, being a parent can be an overwhelming task. Every parent deserves a break. Enrolling your child in daycare gives you that break. Whether you use this break to relax or to take care of your to-do list (those little tasks you can't get done with kids distracting you), the point is this break will benefit you in one way or another.
3. Importance of structure - The sooner your child gets structure in his life the better. See, life really is all about structure. From the first day of kindergarten to being an adult with a career, there is always a structure that you have to follow. By giving your child some structure early on in life, he will be able to adapt to school better later on.
4. Solid curriculum - Let's be honest - The concepts your kid will learn in children daycare aren't all that difficult to teach. But the reason daycares are so effective is because they have a set curriculum that they've been using and refining for years. This will help your kids learn much easier than with a curriculum that you make up as you go. Most children daycare curriculum offer a good balance of left and right-brained activities, so your child receives a well-rounded early education.
5. Becoming independent - If your child is constantly attached to your hip, it can be difficult for him to learn how to do things on his own. Placing your child in daycare helps him deal with separation anxiety, and more importantly, it teaches him how to work through these challenges. Your child's self-confidence will benefit from this independence as he plays and learns on his own.
Original Source: Ezine Articles
Nutcrackers Daycare Academy We are a family owned and operated academy that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. Our teachers are highly trained and extremely attentive to support your child’s desire to explore and discover. Our passionate staff values the relationships we have with our families and work hard to involve them in all our activities and decisions. Our facility provides an openness inside and out for a child to feel free to explore, create, and learn in a safe, loving and developmentally appropriate environment. Contact at 713-842-7796.
Daycare in Houston TX
Academy, Children, Infants 1, Infants 2, Toddlers, Preschool, After School, Child Care & Day Care, Best Infant Day Care in Houston, Best Child Care in Houston, Childcare in Houston, Daycare & Preschool, Child Care Service Houston, Preschool Houston, Best houston preschool, educational preschool, preschool education, preschool in houston, preschool programs in houston, preschools in houston, Houston preschool, Houston Child care, Houston childcare, Houston daycare, Houston Infant Care, Houston after school care, preschool in Houston, Child care in Houston, childcare in Houston, day care in Houston, daycare in Houston